Wednesday 15 February 2012

hello.......foddiesssss

Hello my Friends, This is Mishu and here i am to make your quest for Bengali food easy with mouthwatering and traditional Bengali food recepies and sometimes try and simplifying it to fit in our super fast and hectic schedule....The main purpose of writing this blog is to help my friends who are new to the amazing world of cooking maybe out of necessity or as a part of new new responsibility after marriage, the reason maybe different but the problem is same HOW, WHAT to cook . I am neither a Chef or nor a professional food writer but i am an ardent learner and a BIG FOODIE  and thus i love cooking delicious food.

When i started my cooking i was away from home alone in a totally unknown place but as i was fed up of take away and burgers i wanted to cook simple bengali food and soon to my dismay i started cooking regularly and people started loving my food and this was the high point when i actually started enjoying cooking. The main purpose of cooking that time except the fact of my survival there without English food was to give my friends a taste of home made bengali food which they were missing abroad.But then my life took a turn and i returned back to calcutta and got busy with life and job and from a regular cooking person i ended up cooking only in weekends or in special occasions....but again my relatives and friends here too started calling me and they also loved my food and even my neighbors wanted me to cook for them and then my BF also joined in the brigade when he tasted the delicious chicken korma and pudina parota...and in a very lite way he suggested me of writing a cookery book but yesterday he was so adamant about me writing a book but then i said why not a blog the main purpose is to share rite.....and see i am here with my blog.......i would like all girls in india or abroad try and cook simple authentic bengali food.......and if you are alone abroad and want to impress your hubby or in india newly wed want to cook to impress ur in-laws or a simple urban girl in hostel you want bengali food then bulls eye you are in the perfect place......!!!!!!

To assure you every recepie in here is tried and tasted and i will try and explain cooking from the scratch as i learned it to make it easy for you......

Ok Gals or even Boys......hope you all like it and have a yummy stay in my blog......

***** comments will be appreciated to make it more interesting 

No comments:

Post a Comment