Macher Matha Dia Biulir Daal.......
- · 1st of all boil the Biulir daal with some salt and 4-5 green Chillies and keep it aside to cool it down.
- · Then put the boiled daal in a blender with the water used for boiling and coarsely grind it leaving it grainy and set it aside.
- · Then in a wok add 3 tbsp of oil and fry the fish head with some salt and turmeric.
- · Then in a hot wok put put 1 small tbs Jeera,1/2 tbsp mouri, few methi seeds,2 bay leaves and 2-3 dry red chillies broken and then add the fried Fish head (rui macher matha) and mix it well/
- · Then add the Daal which has been coarsely grinded and mix it well with the fried fish head and some salt and ½ sugar with 5-6 slit green chillies and let it come to a boil.
- · Then add 1 small tbsp of dry roasted jeera powder(bhaja jeere guro) and after 5 mins stop the flame and serve it with some steam rice and jhuri aloo bhaja. J
- · Enjoy and send me feedback....in firstname.lastname@example.org or can post your feed back in facebook page miss desi bengali kitchen and join this blog to have some more delicious recipes.